When it comes to supplying your customers with a heavy duty storage system, our Euro Shelving range is an ideal solution that can be used in many sectors.
To ensure you’re providing your customers with a storage product that is suitable for their specific needs, we offer a range of optional and customisable accessories.
Our Euro Shelving accessories include the following:
- 1 – Adjustable Shelf Dividers – Divide shelves horizontally into smaller compartments.
- 2 – Shelf Bin Fronts – Prevent items falling off the front of shelves.
- 3 – Pull-out Drawers – Easy access drawers which slide out on telescopic arms.
- 4 – Garment Hanging Rails – Fit between two support brackets and are available in a choice of diameters.
- 5 – Cupboard Doors – Secure doors in two heights with a three point lock.
- 6 & 7 – Lateral Filing Cradles – To accommodate full record and paperwork storage
- 8 – Plastic Drawer Units – Fitted onto telescopic arms and available in two sizes.
- 9 – Floor Trim – For a flush finish between the bottom shelf and the floor. Prevents dust and debris accumulating beneath shelving bays.
- 10 – Timber Shelving – Available as an alternative to steel shelves.
- 11 – Louvre Panels – To carry the Moresecure Plastic Container range. Containers available in 6 sizes and 4 colours. Spigots for accessible storage of awkwardly shaped tools, components or materials, can also be fitted
With over 50 years’ experience in the storage industry, we can help you find the right storage systems for your customers, with services like marketing support and training courses. For example all of our Euro Shelving accessories are fully detailed in our Storage Depot Catalogue, which is a great way for you to increase your sales.
To find out more call us on 01952 683 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.